Veterinary Student Scholarship
The Wolfie’s Place and How I Got Into Veterinary School Scholarship Fund.
Two $500 Scholarships will be awarded in December of 2018, towards a Veterinary college degree. This Veterinary Student Scholarship is simple to apply for and shouldn’t take up much of your time.
This veterinary student scholarship is open for current Veterinary students in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of vet School.
Application deadline is September 1st, 2018. Winners will be announced the first week of November 2018 and money disbursed December 2018. The 2 winners will be notified by email and money disbursed by a check from Wolfie’s Place, LLC.
- Each nominee must have taken out some student loans for both undergrad and vet school.
- Must be enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- The nominee must answer the questions, complete the essay, and sign the form.
- Each nominee must provide a current veterinary college transcript.
- Must be a US student, enrolled in an accredited veterinary college located in the United States. US students attending Ross or SGU, are welcome to apply.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org subject should say “COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”
By applying for this scholarship, you are giving consent to allow us to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship. We will not use your personal information for any other reasons.
Email the questionnaire, DOWNLOAD PDF HERE, a copy of your transcript, and essay with the subject line of the email saying “COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”. Everything must be sent in one email.
Essay Questions: CHOOSE ONE please write between 500 and 1500 words
- Why do you want to become a veterinarian?
- Describe something that you have learned in your veterinary curriculum; be as specific as you want.
- What are your dreams and goals for life after vet school?
Don’t forget to check out our interviews with vet students and vets.
We also have a resource page that lists over 50 current scholarships.