The 2020 Scholarship is closed. We will be announcing the winner this month (January 2021)!
***Winners Announced Below***
Veterinary Student Scholarship
The Wolfie’s Place and How I Got Into Veterinary School Scholarship Fund.
ONE $500 Scholarships will be awarded in December of 2020, towards a Veterinary college degree. This Veterinary Student Scholarship is simple to apply for and shouldn’t take up much of your time.
This veterinary student scholarship is open for current Veterinary students in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of vet School.
The application deadline is September 1st, 2020. The winner will be notified by email and money disbursed by a check from Wolfie’s Place, LLC.
Please check back here in early 2021 for the winner announcement.
- Each nominee must have taken out some student loans for both undergrad and vet school.
- Must be enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- The nominee must answer the questions, complete the essay, and sign the form.
- Each nominee must provide a current veterinary college transcript.
- Must be a US student, enrolled in an accredited veterinary college located in the United States. US students attending Ross or SGU, are welcome to apply.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org subject should say “2020 COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”
By applying for this scholarship, you are giving consent to allow us to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship. We will not use your personal information for any other reasons.
Email the questionnaire, DOWNLOAD PDF HERE, a copy of your transcript, and essay with the subject line of the email saying “2020 COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”. Everything must be sent in one email.
Essay Questions: CHOOSE ONE please write between 500 and 1500 words
- Describe something that you have learned in your veterinary curriculum; be as specific as you want. This can be as scientific as you want.
- What are your dreams and goals for life after vet school?
Don’t forget to check out our interviews with vet students and vets.
We also have a resource page that lists over 50 current scholarships.
Veterinary Student Scholarship Winners
2020 Winner of the Wolfie’s Place and How I got into Veterinary School Scholarship Fund
2020 Scholarship Winner: Eunice Vintila Ross University College of Veterinary Medicine
Eunice made a choice to focus on science classes in high school to make her dream of becoming a veterinarian a reality. Despite a generational gap, she made the choice to become the first in her family to go to college. In addition to running her own clinic, Eunice wishes to become a deployable member of the National Veterinary Response Team in order to be able to help her community in times of disasters. Eunice looks forward to being an active community leader wherever she ends up, engaging the philosophy of one health beyond the clinic.
2019 Winner of the Wolfie’s Place and How I got into Veterinary School Scholarship Fund
2019 Scholarship Winner: Tracy Nguyen Western University of Health Sciences
Tracy’s parents went through a lot of turmoil before and while arriving to America. Tracy says “My family’s story of escaping war, and successfully building a life for their family in a new country, is the reason why I can become a veterinarian.” Tracy wants to bring pet care to a wider range of underserved communites like minorities and low income people.
2018 Scholarship Winner: Midwestern University College of Veterinary Medicine
2018 Winners of the Wolfie’s Place and How I got into Veterinary School Scholarship Fund
2018 Scholarship Winner: Mississippi State University