What is the Best Color Backpack?
If you choose an all-black backpack as your backpack color, you can’t go wrong. Whether you are looking for a green hiking backpack or a neutral backpack, we will help you with some ideas. We will also go over some advantages and disadvantages of different color backpacks.
You might be wondering why people would want to buy a colored pack when black is so versatile and goes with everything. There are many reasons why someone may want to purchase a colored pack instead of the traditional black one. For example, if they have multiple outfits that require them to switch up their accessories often then it could be beneficial to have more than one bag.
What are the Top Colors for Backpacks?
All black is without a doubt one of the top colors for backpacks. Other popular backpack colors are blue, green, purple, brown, red, grey, and pink. All of these come in many different shades so that you can find the perfect one for your style. One of the top colors for 2022 is grey-green.
Every year colors go in and out of style. Yellow is a recent backpack color surfacing more in the canvas backpacks, like that brand – Terra Thread. They are a brand that is trying their best to positively impact the world with their fair-trade certified, carbon-neutral, vegan backpacks. I’ve been seeing people carrying around the Terra backpacks all over NYC, especially the colors yellow and green.
What are the Advantages of a Black Backpack?
There are many advantages to carrying a black backpack. First and foremost, black is a versatile color that goes with almost everything. It is also a very sleek and professional-looking color, ideal for business or school settings. Additionally, black backpacks won’t show the dirt. If you have to commute to work or school, a black pack will hide the blemishes that your bag will accrue just from carrying it around. Some people may choose to get a college umbrella with a lot of colors to complement the all-black backpack.
Why Does Color Matter?
Reason #1 – Complementing your outfit. Some backpack colors may clash with your clothes, and others complement your clothing.
Reason #2 – Standing Out. Do you want to stand out? If you have a neon-colored backpack, you will stand out in the crowd.
Reason #3 – Professional looking. Some people think that having an all-black backpack is a more professional-looking color.
What Color Backpack Should I Get?
We will go over some standard colors for backpacks and what brands are the best for each color. If you are using the bag to commute to college on a bicycle, you may opt for a darker color so it won’t show the dirt. However, you will want to make sure you add a reflective element to the back of your bag.
Ideas for Bright Colored Backpacks
One brand that comes to mind that makes brightly colored backpacks is Cotopaxi; I noticed these bright colors when I was in an REI store. When I walked in, the Cotopaxi jackets were so colorful that I immediately went over to check them out.
They make uniquely colored bright backpacks. The Cotopaxi Allpa backpack has bright colors, a padded laptop sleeve, and a rain cover! You can also find a colorful messenger bag if that’s what you prefer.
Although there is a difference between a messenger bag vs a backpack.
- Hardy. Colorful. One of a kind. Featuring the same design as Cotopaxi's best-selling adventure travel pack, but made from 100% repurposed fabric.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system with removable, torso height, adjustable hipbelt. Low-profile harness suspension system, contoured shoulder straps, airmesh back panel, adjustable sternum strap, and padded hip belt distribute weight and keep you comfortable through journeys near or far.
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment. Included rain cover. Padded laptop and tablet sleeve. Carry-on compatible 35L capacity. Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side.
- A slotted back panel houses the shoulder straps and hip belt, ensuring loose ends are a non-issue in overhead bins, on the bus, or in the trunk of cars.
- 100% repurposed nylon body. One-of-a-kind Del Dia colors. Cotopaxi Del Dia products take material repurposing a step further. Each pack in this collection is made with remnant materials by employees who have complete creative control over its final look. From fabric to thread, your Del Dia is one of a kind. We’ll choose a pack for you at random. Be prepared for a total surprise!
Ideas for Black Backpacks
Black backpacks are, without a doubt, one of the best colors. They match well with any outfit and will never look dirty.
Ideas for the Best Neon Colored Backpacks
If you are looking for bright bookbags, a neon-colored backpack might fit the bill. A neon backpack is excellent if you want to stand out in the crowd. Neon is also good if you commute to work or school by bike. If you wear a neon backpack, you will allows cars and people to see you more easily. I can’t count how many times I am driving on the road and I come upon a person in black clothing with a black backpack riding a bike. Please don’t be that person and use a reflective patch.
Ideas for the Best Neutral Backpack
The Earth Backpack is the perfect neutral backpack for college, outdoor activities, and traveling. They design it with a heavy-duty 14-ounce cotton canvas that’s durable enough to last no matter what you throw at it! The large exterior pocket fits all your supplies for easy access — rain, shine, or snow. There is a compartment inside to keep smaller items organized; and the main compartment is where we put laptops and other larger backpack essentials for college.
Best Colors for Outdoor Gear – What Color Backpack Should I Get?
The best colors for outdoor gear depend on if you want to blend into the trees and rocks or stand out. Having a bright backpack will come in handy if you get lost in the woods. It will allow people to easily find you if your backpack is neon-like, the Roam 25L Hiking Daypack.
- COMBINES COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: No matter if you’re climbing mountains, catching a flight, or going to work, the ROAM Packable Backpack will keep your essentials safe and organized. When it’s not in use, it collapses into its own pocket, making it portable and easy to store. Pack it for your next adventure and unfold into a full sized backpack in SECONDS.
- EASY ORGANIZATION & MORE STORAGE SPACE: This convenient foldable backpack features an inner laptop-sleeve fitting laptops up to 15.6” in size, two mesh pockets on the side for easy access of water bottles, a large 25L storage capacity, and multiple front-zippered pockets / compartments to keep your all your essentials organized. Pack your beach accessories, hiking gear, camping gear, electronics, or travel documents with
- FINALLY AN ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT BAG BUILT FOR ADVENTURES & DAILY USE: Looking for a durable backpack that can handle all the adverse conditions of everyday life? The perfect companion for any day of the week, this backpacking gear brought to you by ROAM USA is built with bartrack stitching, abrasion resistant metal zippers, and water-resistant ripstop nylon material to tough out all terrain.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & MADE WITH THE SAVVY TRAVELER IN MIND - Ergonomically designed for comfort and breathability, the adjustable mesh straps distribute weight evenly and relieve the stress from your shoulders. No more pain during long walks! Authorized as a PERSONAL ITEM for all airlines, this carry on TSA approved travel backpack ensures that you never have to pay bag fees again.
- A MULTI-PURPOSE BACKPACK FOR THE COST OF A LARGE PIZZA - Our packable backpack can also be used as a daily backpack, backpacking backpack, hunting backpack, hiking day pack, carry on travel bag, go bag or camping gear all for less than $20. It’s a versatile backpack you can rely on and will last a lifetime (OR YOUR MONEY BACK)!
If you want to remain hidden, however, a green or brown backpack will do. These colors are also great for people who are into bird watching because they will blend in with the surroundings. If you want to buy a good hiking backpack, we suggest getting a green bag. Many packs come in different shades of green, so make sure to pick the right one for you.
- MATERIAL- 25 Liters. This military backpack is made of 600D Water resistant Polyester. YKK Zipper.
- HYDRATION COMPARTMENT- This assault pack with hydration compartment and can hold a 2 Liter bladder, the tube is fed through the top of the shoulder straps.
- MOLLE WEBBING- This rucksack can hang on small items, or for attaching additional pouches or gears. Backpack also has 4 molle hooks underneath to strap a bedroll, tent or anything else. Side pouches fit water bottle or umbrella.
- LARGE CAPACITY & MULTIFUNCTIONAL- This molle backpack with seveal pockets to store stuffs so that it's well used as a 2 day assault pack,bug out bag,survival backpack,army backpack,trekking backpack or day pack. Suits for Hiking,Camping,Trekking,Traveling,School or daily use.
- GOOD GIFT CHOICE- This backpack is also a good choice as a gift! If you don't like this backpack, it's also available for you to return.
Final Verdict [What Color Backpack Should I Get?]
When hiking, it’s essential to be safe and avoid getting lost. Bright colors can help you stay visible in the forest, so make sure other hikers see your outfits! For example, neon oranges, yellow or bright reds – stand out against trees and rocks well without distracting. A bright backpack will also let people who may lose sight of each other during their journey find one another again more quickly than with muted tones like browns, green, etc.
On the other hand, a hiker or animal behaviorist might want something less vibrant since they will want to blend in with nature. Many animal behaviorists have to study animals out in the wild, and they will not want to use a neon backpack since they will remain quiet while studying the animals.
However, a college student wondering “What Color Backpack Should I Get?” will have to figure out if they want to blend in or stand out. Do they want a backpack with a dark color like black or blue, so it blends in with their clothing? Or do they want a neon backpack that makes a statement? The choice is all a matter of personal preference. Some students have told us they like having two packs, one black and one bright.
The only problem with keeping two backpacks is that you have to remember to move all of your belongings from one to the other whenever you switch bags.